- 8:30 – 17:00
- 8:30 – 21:00
- 9:00 – 17:00
- 9:00 – 15:00
Tips for visitors
1. The exhibition halls and some on-site activities are only open to individuals holding an Audience Certificate. If you do not have an Audience Certificate, you can register and apply for it at the registry. Some forums and training courses are only open to paying customers.
2. Pre-registration allows for quick admission, as you will not have to go through the registration procedures on site.
3. As a specialist exhibition in the bakery industry, the Expo is not open to children.
4. The organizing unit will set up an on-site Customer Service Center, which will operate throughout the exhibition.
5. Please take care of your personal belongings during the exhibition, especially your mobile phone, wallet, passport, and other valuables. The Organizer(s) shall not be liable for any loss of items.
6. Due to a limited number of parking spaces, the organizing unit encourages the use of public transport. Please get in touch with the exhibition hall security if you need to park your vehicle(s).
- Follow us on WeChat
- Bakery InsightClick here
- Bakery Insight